Sunday, December 23, 2012

Twilight Phenomena: The Lodgers of House 13

My next video walkthrough is for a horror game called Twilight Phenomena: The Lodgers of House 13. The game features severed heads, an evil monkey, and...well, mostly just those two things. The evil monkey sets off a bomb, puts our hero in a guillotine, sets a building on fire and kidnaps a woman multiple times.

Why am I playing this game? My last horror walkthrough, Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison, was an under-the-radar hit for my Youtube channel. Not many of my regular viewers, the Nancy Drew fans, watched it. But a TON of people who never watch my videos came by, just to see it. I thought I'd try reaching out to those guys again, with another horror game walkthrough.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the variety of games that you play. :D

Anonymous said...

you should post a video of you dancing to gangnam style that would bo sooooo funny xD

Acashana said...

I loved the walkthrough! Commentary was entertaining, graphics were decent... and I just couldn't get passed how convoluted the puzzles were. It...it just didn't make sense to me. At least Nancy Drew puzzles are connected to the plot.