Sunday, December 2, 2012

The Magic Duel

This week's new episode of My Little Pony was titled The Magic Duel.  Man, it was an exciting episode.  It was so exciting that I'm putting it on the list of "episodes I wouldn't mind watching again".

I have about five episodes on that list.  Does that mean I'm not a fan of the show?  I mean, I like the show well enough, but they don't have many episodes I'm willing to rewatch.  With 90% of the show, once is enough for me.

The Magic Duel featured the return of fan-favorite character, the Great and Powerful Trixie.  She's uncovered some sort of ancient, evil artifact.  Now she's super powerful and super evil, with a hankering for revenge.  She easily manages to conquer the entire town, forcing the main character to go into exile.

Now our main character has to go into training, so she can save everyone.  I think I saw this plot in Kung Fu Panda.  Of course, our hero wins the rematch against the evil Trixie, and it's a happy ending.  In a surprise twist, Twilight doesn't win the rematch by becoming stronger (like in all the sports movies); she wins the rematch by being clever and using her friends.  Way to be smart, Twilight!  Use your brain and avoid fights!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very good!

Anonymous said...

Are you a secret brony?

Anonymous said...

I don't think it's a secret ;)

Anonymous said...

Wow, this piece of writing is nice, my younger sister is analyzing such things, so I am going to convey her.
my webpage - http://bostaditurkiet.net/fastigheter-bodrum/

Anonymous said...

http://nancydrewforums.blogspot.com/