Saturday, December 22, 2012

Nancy Drew: Secrets Can Chill (Chapter 1)

So here's Chapter One of my fanfic, Nancy Drew: Secrets Can Chill. I first started the story in September, then sort of abandoned it.  Let's give it another shot at life, shall we?

---

Dear Dad,

You've probably been wondering why I haven't been at home for the past few weeks. It's because I went to visit Aunt Eloise in Florida! Sorry for not telling you about this before I left.

I'm writing because a student named Jake Rogers was murdered at the high school last night. Since I'm a great detective, an undercover police officer has asked me to figure out who did it. I don't want to jump to any conclusions at this point, but I'm pretty sure that the murderer is the culprit this time.

So it's undercover I go! I'm calling this case "Secrets Can Chill".

No, wait. That's kind of a dumb name. "Secrets Can Kill"? "Secrets Have Killed"? "Secrets, Which May Or May Not Result in Death And/Or Killing".

Eh, I'll figure out a better name later. Either way, I'm sure it'll be a killer case.

Love,
Nancy

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

why did you start it @ chapter 1
you just litterly brock my hart i hope your happy!

3D###Boy said...

Yous Should say "I'm sure it'll be a chiller case!"

3D###Boy bored to keep his ID secret said...

Don't take it personally Michael... He dosen't even know english better

The Cheer"full" 3D###Boy said...

Happy Xmas EVE! and HAPPY CHRIStmas EVE! and HAPPY CHRISTMAs... HAPPY Xmas!

The Reminder 3D###Boy said...

and about the last POST!... MasterCard and the others that has "Master" in the name sucks! Visa are great... and American Express Cards... but that's only for visitors from EU or Asia... American Xpress here I COMe!

Anonymous said...

this has 6 comments beacuse someone keeps spaming poorMichael

L said...

Yay! I'm glad you're doing another story. Looking forward to more!