Friday, December 21, 2012

Bank Trouble

I had to deal with my banks yesterday, and it was a major hassle. See, I have a Visa and a Mastercard now, and the two of them don't get along, and--

Wait, this is a boring discussion. Let's make it more interesting, by replacing bank terms with Final Fantasy characters.

The two magic users in my party are a red mage and a white mage. Recently, I got a white wizard, to replace my white mage.  But since my white mage is a member of the Bank Guild, the guild tried its hardest to stop me from getting rid of him.

In particular, the lady wanted to sell me on a plan, where I could keep my white mage for free, as long as I used him in at least four battles per month.  That's crazy.  I have a white wizard now; why on Earth would I want to keep using a low-level white mage?

In the end, it turned out that I could get double EXP for my red mage, if I had both a red mage and a white mage in my party.  So I'm keeping the white mage for the extra EXP, but I'm never going to use him.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What?

Miriam said...

Which of the Final Fantasy games have you played? I've only really played IX, but it's wonderful. The soundtrack is just amazing<3

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing the white mage is Mastercard and the red mage is Visa.

Anonymous said...

ok then......
i have no idea what your talking about. 3 words secrets.can.chill.
HURERY UP!!!!!!!!!!

Acashana said...

I completely understood everything you said.