Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Room Cleaning

Remember in June, how I talked about my project to clean up my room?  The project has finally continued, with me cleaning up about seven shelves full of things.  The things I found include...
  • A half-page of notes on how to solve the puzzles in Nancy Drew: Legend of the Crystal Skull
  • Eleven pens and five pencils
  • An academic decathalon medal from 2000
  • A coupon for two free Jack-in-the-Box tacos
  • A patch for Trees of Mystery
  • An Easter egg
I need to clean up more often.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you do need to clean your room more often. but i guess with your nancy drew games you get distracted:)

Anonymous said...

Once I found a cardboard box, deodorant, and half of a hanger in my locker :p

Justice said...

Hey, you found the hidden Easter egg! That means you must've done something special in the game of life! :) And yes, you probably need to clean up more often... :D

Emma said...

I think you might be nancy drew's soulmate... cmon you found an easter egg! ;D

Lily said...

Yeah, like Emma said, it sounds like you accidentally stumbled upon Nancy Drew's inventory...