Saturday, November 10, 2012

Novel

November is National Novel Writing Month.  The challenge is to write a 50,000 word story/book/novel/whatever in a month.

Do you guys think I should enter?  What should I write about?  Is it too late for me to catch up to all the other people who have been writing for about two weeks?

I mean...I kind of want to do it, but it's getitng late in the month, and I don't want to ignore my other stories.  Like the Nancy Drew: Secrets Can Chill story, for instance.  That thing hasn't been touched since October 26th.  I'd like to finish that before starting something new.

7 comments:

Joey Knofczynski said...

This is off topic, but what is the best way to contact you?

Diana Gray said...

That was my problem. I originally was intending to do it, but I really want to get my other projects done first.

Anonymous said...

do it. or try the nancy writing or unless it can by copy writting then dont but i would. dont worry about us and ingnoring the series. do it ?:)

Anonymous said...

Dude nice Phoenix wright picture ;D

Sammy said...

This was my first time doing NaNoWriMo. I am alittle behind with only 14,000 words. I should be at 16,000, so I am going to have to catch up ASAP.

But the one thing I've noticed with this compitition, is that it takes up a lot of time. But depending on your schedule, then you could get done with it by November 30th. Plus, if you meet your goal, you could get 5 free copies of your book, plus have it put on Amazon for others to purchace. That's one of the reason's I'm doing it. :) ~Samantha

Emily said...

You can actually write fanfiction for NaNoWriMo...so long as you didn't start writing it before November.

Anonymous said...

All your fans know you could do it. Time is short and you need a topic. the obvious would be "Nancy Drew As I Know Her" ?? But you have been posting pics from your trip. "My vacation Traveling Through America" or "Can You Believe All The Crazy Comments I Get As An Internet Celebrity." Do it! Your DNA is in space! Write about that! We all LOVE YA Micheal. Sit down and write and don't stop till you are done. Kudoes & Koko Kringles to you.