Thursday, November 15, 2012

Gray Cortright

Hey everyone. I wasn't able to play any Nancy Drew at all yesterday, but I did set up a fake Facebook account for Gray Cortright, the security guy in Nancy Drew: The Deadly Device. Feel free to add him as a friend!

Basically, I created him for a Facebook game, and I didn't want to be the jerk who sends Facebook Game Requests to friends. So I made a fake account. Now Gray and I can send stuff back and forth in the game, and I can get all those precious, precious achievement points.  And unlockable characters and stuff, too.

I mean, instead of adding ten friends in the game, I'll just add Gray ten times. The game developers aren't smart enough to see through that ruse, right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

XD that's freaking awesome micheal! I've done that before I named my fake person faceface, don't ask :p

Anonymous said...

Yes! Finally something about awesome.
Here is my web page - chase your dreams