- Dear gosh, Ralphie is hideous. No, seriously, his hair was dyed this horrible blonde color, to match the kid from the original movie. It wasn't pretty.
- Ralphie's fatal flaw is revealed: he does not know how to exit from a car, without getting trapped. His pant leg accidentally got caught on the stick-shift, and so he had to remove his pants before he could leave. Dude, using a car door is NOT that difficult.
- Ralphie ends up breaking the car, so he and his friends have to get jobs to pay for it. During the montage of them horrendeously failing at their jobs, Ralphie gets his perv on with a lingerie mannequin. His hand somehow gets stuck on the inside of the manneqin's bra, and no matter how hard he pulls, he can't escape. Of course, a large crowd gathers to watch.
- The next day, Ralphie's friend attempts to French kiss a messenger tube. His mouth and tongue get stuck inside. Whoever wrote this movie must be a pervert.
- Ralphie got in a bell-ringing competition with the Salvation Army Guy. That was an amusing showdown. There was also a fight between Ralphie and his friends (dressed as Santa's elves), complete with commentary from grumpy Santa. That was less amusing.
- I liked the part of the movie which should have been the ending. The movie went on for about ten minutes after that, and I got increasingly grumpier as it kept going on.
Thursday, November 29, 2012
A Christmas Story 2
I just watched the 2012 movie A Christmas Story 2. It's pretty bad. Here are my live tweets about the movie, with some extra commentary, just for you guys.