Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Nancy Drew Stuff

Let's take a break from the recap of my fifteen-state road trip, and let's confirm some important information.

Nancy Drew: The Deadly Device is being released today, around noon.  At least, this is true for people like me who pre-ordered the digital version of the game.  If you're one of the people who get their games from Target or Wal-Mart or somewhere, you'll have to wait another week.

Right now, my plans are to play the game on Thursday night.  So...maybe I can get the videos edited and uploaded on Friday.  We'll see; I don't know for sure if the Thursday night recording will work.

In other Nancy Drew news, the Nancy Drew newsletter for October was recently released. The video interview with me is in the newsletter!  The newsletter also has info about the Nancy Drew pumpkin carving contest and the contest surrounding the pre-orders for Nancy Drew: The Deadly Device.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg i cant wait to see the game. i watch your videos first to see if i will like the game. Like Watching the last game i'm glad i watched it because i didnt like the game content. hopefully the deadly device will be better:)

Anonymous said...

So excited for your walkthrough :D

Anonymous said...

I have a question, Michael. How does it feel to actually get positive attention from herinteractive?

Anonymous said...

are you going to st louis on your road trip?

Anonymous said...

Yay! I can't wait! Every time a new game comes out, I make a batch of cookies and watch your videos all day.