Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Nancy Drew: Weirdness at Waverly Academy Wrap-Up

Woah. Now that the Nancy Drew story is over, I actually have to go back to making up a new blog post every day.  I'm not sure I can handle that.

The audio version of Weirdness at Waverly Academy is about three and a half hours long, and it will be posted to Youtube...someday.  The audio version, in some ways, is better than the text version.  It's better, because there are some super-funny parts where I try hard not to laugh while reading the story.  It's also worse, because I'm sure there are parts where my diction fails, and you can't understand what the words I'm saying are.

In the meantime, I'm thinking of doing another Nancy Drew parody story, based off Secrets Can Kill Remastered.  I chose that game because it is short.  That should prevent me from writing another sixty-chapter monster story, right?

When I replayed Warnings at Waverly Academy, though, I realized something.  I don't really care about snooping around in other people's things or spying on people.  Some people seem to be really disappointed, if a Nancy Drew game doesn't have enough snooping.  But if a game has no snooping at all, I tend not to notice it.  Maybe I'm weird like that.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

No u r not werid it doesn't matter if u think there is enough snooping or not it is ur opion not anyone else(sorry I can't spell LOLZ)

Nia said...

Yay! I can't wait for a Secrets Can Kill Remastered story!

Rana Ozturk said...

He...He... I know that Secrets Can Kill one... I had just made a fanfiction account and started following you. A few minutes later you made the Prolouge of it. I actually made a "revive" of it, rana2001. THEN I got an email every half a minute telling me about the new chapters you were making. It was the first time I hated something you made. That aside, it's really funny, the new series!

Rana Ozturk said...

Did I make any spelling mistakes on that last comment? Sorry then.

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't mind another 60 chapter story. Gives me something to look forward to. ;) I think you should start making a series of Nancy drew game parady books.