Monday, September 10, 2012

Burgers

The other day, I had dinner at Max's, and someone asked me to describe what my burger was like, because I'm a burger connoisseur.

My reaction was, "No.  I'm not some burger-loving weirdo."

Then, my reaction was, "Well, the burger was a disappointment, because the bun was too thick. It was thicker than the actual burger patty, and so it completely drew all the taste away from the burger, which was clearly well-done, not medium-well as requested."

Then my reaction was, "Oh, man, I am a burger-loving weirdo."

Now I sort of feel like I have to start a website where I rate and review different burgers. Only that would probably cost a lot of money.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

your so funny. i read your blog every single day and you make me smile. thank you arglefumph/michael gray!

Anonymous said...

>.< i hate it when the bread is too thick D'X I feel your pain michael!

Becki said...

You should write reviews on your cooking! XD

Stephan rose said...

wHY NOT SIMPLY REVIEW A BURGER AT THE END OF EACH WALKTHRU?