Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Three Things

1. My interview with Gabriel Wolf (voice of Dylan Carter in the latest Nancy Drew game) took place yesterday; I'll try to get it uploaded within a week or so. Gabriel persuaded me to get a Twitter account.  Now you can follow me on Twitter!

...Does this mean I have to actually provide content for Twitter now? Uh oh...

2. My experiments with recording the iPad screen continue to take place. Best Buy had a cable thing which kind of works.  And by "kind of", I mean "not really".  Instead of recording everything, it is picky and only records certain apps.  And by "certain apps", I mean, "only Law & Order Legacies".

Uh...one app is better than none, I guess?

3. Today is a holiday in America! Happy Fourth of July, everyone!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Fourth of July Argle! Congrats on the interview, Twitter account, and good luck with recording on the iPad screen! :D

Anonymous said...

Heh heh. I don't have a twitter account either, but if you're getting one, I just might get one to follow you. :)

And, HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY, everybody!!

Anonymous said...

Even though I'm not American...Happy Fourth of July!!! ;D

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday America!!! <3

Anonymous said...

Happy Fourth of July!!!! I hope you have a blast today. :) Plus, I can't wait for the interview. =]
- K.C.
P.S. I'm going to get a twitter account so I can follow you on twitter. <3

Justice said...

Happy 4th, Michael! Stay safe and have fun! :)

Moriah said...

Happy Fourth of July Micheal!

-Moriah

Anonymous said...

...
I NEED A TWITTER ACCOUNT!!
You should also get a Instagram to share pictures on, because if you get one, I WOULD SO FOLLOW YOU! :3