Thursday, July 26, 2012

Three Things Thursday

1. I finished writing my story, Nancy Drew: Weirdness at Waverly Academy.  Now all I have to do is go back and clean up the earlier chapters, to make they're consistent with the rest of the story.  I'll keep posting the story here, though, until you've seen all the chapters.

2. No, Dad, I don't want to spend fifteen minutes looking at your spam mail.  Just delete and forget about it.

3. It's been a year since they started showing The 90's Are All That on Teen Nick.  So far, it's been less than impressive.  I mean, midnight to 2:00 AM isn't a good time slot.  Being on a spin-off channel doesn't help.  But the worst part is that they only have five shows in total, two of which (All That, Kenan and Kel) are on every single night.  Everyone's sick of the lineup by now.

Maybe worst of all, whenever you watch The 90's Are All That, they run commercials with tons of clips from different 90's shows.  But they never air any of these shows. It's like they're taunting their viewers, by giving them a look at all the shows they will never see.  Not nice.

2 comments:

Mollie said...

UGH! I've totally noticed this. I was SO EXCITED a year ago when they said they were going to do this. (I grew up in the 90's and miss my 90's television a lot!) But then I saw how late it was going to be on. :( And then I noticed that they were not showing a lot of the shows I thought they were. It was a huge disappointment.

Anonymous said...

I laughed at the randomness of #2. And I can't wait to read the rest of your story!:)