Saturday, July 28, 2012

Nancy Drew: Weirdness at Waverly Academy

I finished my story, Nancy Drew: Weirdness at Waverly Academy.  To be honest, I do not think I'll make a Youtube video of myself, reading the story.  I tried that for just the first two chapters, and syncing the audio with video is really difficult to do, without the video becoming super-distracting.

So here's my question.  Do you want me to keep posting the story here, chapter by chapter, until I reach the end?  This would last for about 15 chapters.  Or should I just forget that, and you can all just read the story yourselves?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep posting here!

Anonymous said...

I've already finished reading it on fanfic. It was really good! Well done Michael!!!!

Anonymous said...

post it please:)))

Anonymous said...

KEEP POSTING KEEP POSTING KEEP POSTING KEEP POSTING KEEP POSTING KEEP POSTING KEEP POSTING KEEP POSTING KEEP POSTING KEEP POSTING-*goes on and on until some one eventually slaps me =w=*

Anonymous said...

KEEP POSTING KEEP POSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

forget about it, not a fan of fanfiction.