I thought the games were interesting. There'd be a one-minute movie of the detectives examining a crime scene. Then, the game asks you "Whodunnit?" and "Why?", using multiple choice questions. Answer them correctly, and you see a one-minute movie of the detectives explaining how they solved the crime.
There are points where the games' amateur colors come through, and the actors flub their lines. And at 99 cents each, the games are completely overpriced, considering the fact that they're only two minutes long. But I enjoyed them nonetheless.
Anyway, I thought it'd be amusing for me to give you the puzzle solutions, completely out of context. Enjoy!
- Concealed Weapon: The culprit is the only suspect whose shoes have shoelaces. Duh!
- Garage: The Chevy Volt is an electric car, not a normal car! Clearly, the wife is guilty.
- Guilty or Not?: The husband is guilty, because the desk is suspiciously tidy.
- Staircase: The body is lying in the wrong direction.
- The Bank Robber: The body is lying in the wrong direction.
- Witness or Murderer: She is guilty, because she had to turn the lights on.