Friday, June 15, 2012

WWA, Chapter 44

Here's Chapter 44 of Weirdness at Waverly Academy. Today, Nancy talks with Mel.

---

Since Izzy wasn't admitting anything, Nancy decided to return to Mel.

"Hey, Becca," Mel said when Nancy entered. "So, did you get it for me?"

"Get what?" Nancy asked.

"The paper I allegedly plagiarized!" Mel said. "You got it, right?"

"Uh...well, I didn't print it out or anything..." Nancy said.

"Becca!" Mel said. "I need to see that essay! If I don't, I could get kicked out of Waverly!"

"Look, don't worry," Nancy said. "I checked the dates on both essays. Your essay was written on the 17th, and the other essay was written on the 18th. If anything, someone plagiarized you!"

"So all I have to do is tell the school to double-check the dates, and I'll be in the clear?" Mel asked. "Oh, thank you, thank you, Becca! This is so good, I can't believe it!"

Personally, Nancy couldn't believe that the school didn't check the dates. That's sort of an obvious thing a school should do, before accusing a student of plagiarism.

"But that means someone purposely copied from my essay," Mel deduced. "Who? Who tried to frame me?"

"Jacob Pryce," Nancy said. "Izzy's new boyfriend."

"The one she stole from Leela?" Mel asked. "Well, well, well. What a surprise. So either Leela or Izzy got her boyfriend to frame me. Too bad they both hate me, or I'd be able to figure out who did it."

"Maybe it was the Black Cat who did it," Nancy said. "Maybe...maybe she's jealous, because you have black hair!"

"What?" Mel asked.

"Yeah, black cats have black fur, right? That means the Black Cat has black hair!" Nancy said excitedly. "That's why she's been attacking all the brunettes in school!"

"Becca, that makes no sense," Mel said.

"It makes perfect sense!" Nancy said. Then she gasped loudly. "Wait a minute, you have black hair! That means...YOU'RE THE BLACK CAT!"

"Just because my hair is black, it doesn't mean I'm the one who's attacking everyone!" Mel said. "Besides, my hair's not all black. I have pink streaks."

"Darn," Nancy said. She was looking for the Black Cat, not the Black Cat with Pink Streaks. For a second there, Nancy thought she had almost solved the mystery.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was just watching your video walk through for this:) both the speed run and the regular one and then i saw you have a blog so i had to come check it out. thank you for doing these. without you i would never be able to beat any of the games. especially now that you shouldnt even do these since of your job and school and that makes them even more amazing. thank you michael. :))))

Anonymous said...

Micheal, you are awesome. :)

Stephan rose said...

This is one of the funnier ones. :)