Sunday, June 3, 2012

WWA, Chapter 40

Here's Chapter 40 of Weirdness at Waverly Academy. Today, Rachel tells Nancy to take more photos.

---

Nancy returned to Rachel Hubbard's room.

"All right, Rach, I got all the info uploaded!" Nancy boasted. "That's right, me! Becca Sawyer! Without any help from anybody!"

"I saw," Rachel said. "Nice job on the layout."

"It wasn't easy, either," Nancy said. "Some moron left the world's worst instructions on how to make the website. It took forever to figure them out. What crazy teacher came up with those things?"

"...The teacher didn't write those," Rachel said. "I did. It took me a long time to write them, too."

It probably would have taken less time, if you had just done the layout yourself, Nancy thought.

"Anyway, what's next?" Nancy said, quick to change the topic.

"Next, I need you to take a few more pictures," Rachel said, taking out another piece of paper and handing it to Nancy. "They're all things that can be found here in Ramsey Hall. They're all Waverly Icons."

Nancy looked at the list. She had no idea where to find any of those things, except the oak tree in the courtyard.

"The hard thing will be the picture of Rita Hallowell and her cat, Usher," Rachel said. "It's been missing for eons. But if you find it, that'll be such an incredible coup that I might even get put back into the running for valedictorian!"

"I'll give it my best shot," Nancy said. "Are you sure you don't want to, say, give up on becoming valedictorian, so you don't have to do so much work?"

"Give up on a free college scholarship?" Rachel asked. "Not likely, Becca. I know I flunked that test, but there's still a chance I can be valedictorian."

"Not for long!" Nancy said. "Once school starts up again, Becca Sawyer is going to take the valedictorian race by storm!"

4 comments:

Moriah said...

That was funny!

-Moriah

Anonymous said...

Another great chapter!! Keep up the great work!!!!

Anime Girl said...

YAY!! Michael-sama posted another chapter of his AMAZINGGG~ story!!!! YAAAAAAAYYY!!!! I'm so happy!!! :D

Lilian said...

Omg i love your story