Thursday, June 7, 2012

Update

Hey everyone, here's an update on what's going on right now.

1. I am getting kind of bored with Weirdness at Waverly Academy, which feels like it has been going on forever at this point.  So in the next few weeks, I'm going to try to finish it as quickly as possible.  Expect to see a lot of this in the future while I rush through it.

2. I think my new recording equipment works, and I recorded an hour of Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.  I'll try to edit these videos today.

3. I have a speedrun for Nancy Drew: Tomb of the Lost Queen planned.  The test run of twelve videos took about 42 minutes, so the one-video run should be about 45 minutes.  I think.

3 comments:

Moriah said...

Are you gonna post the Nancy Drew videos on your website?
-Moriah

Anonymous said...

I started playing Legend of Zelda; the Twilight Princess, but I got stuck freeing the monkeys at the temple. >:[

Donita said...

If it's boring you, don't do it. Do something that you find exciting instead.