Sunday, June 17, 2012

Moop and Dreadly: The Treasure of Bing Bong Island

Out of the blue, someone asked me to do a video walkthrough for a game I've never heard of, called Moop and Dreadly: The Treasure on Bing Bong Island.  Finding a computer that could run this old game was a problem, but playing the game was not. It's a very simple game, and I thought it was fun. My favorite part was the fact that every chapter begins and ends with a vaudeville-style announcer, talking about the dramatic cliffhanger ending.







The first three videos are up now; I'll upload the next three videos in two days.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that game! When I was little, it used to be like SUPER HARD lol.

Moriah said...

I have that game I played it maybe 2 or 3 times. Its super easy! I still have it lol.

-Moriah

Hannie Cupcake said...

Ah, cool!!

Say, Michael, can you PLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE do a walkthrough for "Silent Hill 4: The Room"???? PLLLLLLEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSEEEEEEE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Pretty please?! Thank youu!! ^_^

Anonymous said...

do you like one direction? they toured with big tim rush so i figured you'd maybe like them.

Diana said...

Can I suggest another game I think you would enjoy? Or, more precisely, a series of games? I would like to suggest the Monkey Island games. My particular favorite is Curse of Monkey Island. It's a point and click adventure game, and has a great sense of humour. I feel that all it's missing is some great commentary from my favorite youtuber :)