Friday, June 1, 2012

I still don't have a computer yet.  The repairman replaced the fan yesterday, and I guess that's a good thing, but it didn't fix the problem.  He says he'll need another day to figure out what's wrong, but he suspects that one of the computer games I downloaded went rogue and decided to kill my computer.

The thing is, I didn't download any games recently.  The last two games I downloaded were Nancy Drew: Tomb of the Lost Queen and Cherry Tree High Comedy Club.  I refuse to believe that Nancy deliberately tried to kill my computer.  CTHCC was a dating sim that brought out some issues when I played it, so I'm going to guess that it's the culprit.

Of course, I'm probably going to get a phone call from the tech guy today, saying that my computer was killed by Solitaire and Minesweeper having a turf war on the hard drive.  Either way, it looks like the wait to get my computer back is being extended.

4 comments:

Zelda said...

My laptop gets the blue screen of death randomly sometimes (usually while I'm in the middle of something important, of course) and apparently my computer says it's because of something I installed, so I'm supposed to uninstall stuff until it stops. I really don't have very much stuff installed, though, it's just mostly ND games, which I refuse to uninstall. <3

Anonymous said...

Actually, some ND games have put Trojans or viruses on my computer. Curse of Blackmoore Manor, Secret of the Old Clock, and Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon. Of course those are all older games, and it is possible that HER has fixed these problems within the last few years, but, you never know....

Anonymous said...

I would refuse to believe it too. I love Nancy Drew. I hope it doesn't mean you have to stop doing ND videos! :(

Anime Girl said...

NUUUUUU!!! TTTOTTT That means no videos from Michael!! *Emo corner* o_o Wait, how did you post this blog post, if your computer is at the shop?? ??_??