Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Cleaning Up My Room

You know...I haven't really cleaned up my room since I moved back home.  I cleaned up my handheld videogame collection and sold them to GameStop for $90, but the sixty or so books are still all over the place.  It's a big mess.

The good news is that I made more progress in cleaning the room!  Today, I cleaned up my VHS collection.  Yes, indeed.  The VHS tapes I had included...
  • Doug
  • Hey Arnold
  • The entire Kim Possible series, on nine tapes
I'm not sure why I kept VHS tapes for years after getting rid of the VCR that can play them.  In any case, my room is now slightly cleaner.  Progress!  At this rate, I'll have the room all cleaned up by 2044.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, on the bright side your room will be clean way before mine. XD I remember watching those shows!!! Wow, it's been a looong time since I have seen them. Maybe this weekend, I will watch them. :)
- K.C.

Anonymous said...

Kim Possible? Haha, I used to watch that. I should really clean out my stuff ._.

Anonymous said...

You just reminded me that I have to clean my room... -_-" haha

Jackie said...

So jealous that you have Kim Possible, Doug and Hey Arnold.

Anonymous said...

I loved kim possible. I think it's funy that you have the entire series!
-A

Kara said...

I LOVED Kim Possible! She always reminded me of Nancy Drew. Oh good times :)

Kira said...

I'm just now embarking on a room purging myself, seeing as I haven't cleaned it since about eight years ago. I suspect that it'll take me all summer too...

maids slc said...

Nice stuff. Make that a weekly habit.