Tuesday, May 29, 2012

WWA, Chapter 39

Here's Chapter 39 of Weirdness at Waverly Academy. Today, Nancy solve the layout puzzle.

---

While Nancy went to the school library, she got a text message, which was sent to all the students.

Mel jst got busted 4 plagiarizing art hist paper!

"Woah!" Nancy said. "Mel is a plagiarist?"

Nancy made her way to the school computer, and logged on. All the pictures were now on the valedictorian page; Nancy just needed to put them in order. There were six columns, one for each of the six valedictorians. There was a section for each valedictorian, her name, her home city, and her subject of choice.

Good News: Rachel had left instructions on where to put everything.

Bad News: Rachel's instructions were deliberately unhelpful.

Nancy read and re-read Rachel's instructions. These included "The biology and psych students are roommates" and "Corine is immediately after the girl who chose bio, but somewhere before Izzy."

WHY couldn't Rachel do this herself, again? Nancy wondered. I don't know where anybody is from, or what they like to study!

"IZZY!" Nancy yelled across the library. "Could you come here for a sec?"

Izzy walked over to Nancy. "What is it, Becca?" she asked.

"Rachel wants me to sort all this info," Nancy said. "But I don't know any of this stuff. I just got here! How would I know everyone's hometown?"

"I know all this," Izzy said. "As Student Body President, it is my responsibility to—"

"Great, you can do this for me!" Nancy said. "Please? I'll call it even between us, since I did your DNA project."

"...Fine, but you'd better not ask me to do anything again," Izzy said, sitting down and typing out the information.

"Deal," Nancy said.

Thus, Nancy joined the proud Waverly Academy tradition of forcing someone else do your work.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! 'Good News: Rachel had left instructions on where to put everything.

Bad News: Rachel's instructions were deliberately unhelpful.' Your so funny and creative!

Anonymous said...

I love the good news and bad news thingy. :) Very funny as usual. =] Hey, Nancy is supposed to whisper when she is in a library. Just Kidding!!! :D
- K.C. <3

Anonymous said...

GREAT JOB NANCY! :)