In an effort to prevent this blog entry from becoming ovely long, I'll limit myself to DS games.
- Jumble Madness--Get rid of it. All I wanted was a game that had Jumble puzzles, but this game has some weird calendar system that ruined everything.
- The Quest Trio--Get rid of it. Now that I have Jewel Quest on my iPad, I don't need it on the DS. The iPad version's controls are much better.
- Professor Layton 2-4: No real need to keep them around, now that I've done complete walkthroughs for them. I think I'll get rid of games 2 and 3, but I'll keep Game 4, so I can unlock the bonus connectivity puzzle when Game 5 comes out.
- Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon--I like this game, and I'll keep it. I kind of want to do a video walkthrough for it, actually.
- 999: 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors--Get rid of it. I bought a second copy of the game to help out the company and encourage them to make a sequel. The plan worked, so I no longer need it.
- Time Hollow--Get rid of it. This is another game I saved so I could do a video walkthrough for it. The walkthrough is done, and I don't think I need to revisit Ethan's world anytime soon.
- Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story--Keep it? I never finished this game, but I got about 3/4 through it. I think I just ran up against a tough boss fight and didn't see any reason to continue.
- Radiant Historia--Get rid of it. I played it once, and I don't think I need to revisit it again.
- Megaman Zero Collection--Get rid of it. I got this collection because I love the series, but then I remembered I can't get past the first level of any of the games.
- Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin--As I recall, this game was somewhat entertaining. Keep it, for when I go on another Castlevania kick.
- Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia--I never played this one. Whoops. Better get started on that.
So, I guess the decision is to get rid of everything except the Castlevania games, Fire Emblem, and Professor Layton 4.