Thursday, May 31, 2012

Three Things

1. My computer died this week.  After about three minutes after startup, the Blue Screen of Death would appear and force a shutdown.  The tech guy says the problem was with the fan, so he ordered a new one.  I hope I get the computer back soon!  It has the next three videos in my Nancy Drew: Tomb of the Lost Queen walkthrough on it.

2. I went to the library and picked up some books.  They're reprinting the Animorphs book series, which came out in the late 1990's.  Animorphs was the coolest book series ever, until Harry Potter caught on a few years later.  I haven't read the reprint yet, but from what I can tell, it's the exact same book with a new cover and different font.

3. The new Total Drama Island season starts next week!  They have a brand-new cast this season, and everyone already seems to hate the new characters.  I'm not entirely sure why.  Half of the Total Drama fanfics in existence star made-up characters, rather than characters from the actual show.

There have been rumors of a season five, made up of people from both casts. Personally, I'd settle for a spin-off series, which stars all the various characters together in high school.  I'm sure the characters would be just as interesting, in non-deadly situations.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! You call it "The Blue Screen of Death" too??? I thought that was something that just our family called it! *does happy dance to show happiness that Michael calls it that*

Anonymous said...

I agree with you entirely with the TDI fanfics thing. People put thier own characters in more than they do with the real ones. As for people already hating the characters, it's because some people already watched the season. Since the show was made in Canada, people from Canada already saw it. I've seen some of it on Youtube :)

Anonymous said...

i

Anime Girl said...

I KNOWWW!!! *Starts jumping around excitedly* I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEW SEASNO OF "Total Drama Island". >w<

Anonymous said...

Anonymous, sorry to disappoint you, but nearly everyone calls it so

Anonymous said...

*stalking your blog*

Anonymous said...

*oh and the fangirls that leave comments on your blog are a little too excited...*

Anonymous said...

tdi actually starts today at 6/7 c