Saturday, April 28, 2012

Weirdness at Waverly Academy (Part 2)

Based off the reactions to my questions, people would like to see me turn my Weirdness at Waverly Academy story into a video somehow.  Presumably, I'd read the story and the video footage would be from the actual game.

Problem: All the characters in Warnings at Waverly Academy are girls.

It might be funny to have me do the voices for seven girl characters, and it could also be horrendous.  For some reason, I have more qualms about doing Nancy's voice than doing the voice for any of the other girl characters.

So here's the plan!  Call me crazy, but I think I should actually write the story before turning it into a movie.  Once the story is finished, I'll revisit this topic. In the meantime, enjoy a week's worth of chapters, starting tomorrow.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!! Arglefumph, u rock :D

Anonymous said...

Awesome!! Arglefumph, u rock :D

Anonymous said...

Yay!! I would love hearing you do girl voices! Lol. :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, you should totally do all the girls' voices. That would be spectacular.

Libby said...

I'd love to hear you as Izzy Romero ...

Amy M. said...

Yeah it would be weird for a guy to voice a girl (A woman has voice a guy character in Nancy Drew: The Captive Curse) but it would be so cool if you can voice seven girls...I can't wait to see that.