Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Unfabulous

Speaking of older things (kinda), I remember in 2006, my family liked watching the show Unfabulous on Nickelodeon.

Does anyone remember that show?  It starred the Emma Roberts girl, who went on to play Nancy Drew in the Nancy Drew movie.  She hasn't done any TV work since then, presumably because there is absolutely no way you can top playing Nancy Drew.  That's the role of a lifetime; you might as well retire once you've starred as Nancy Drew, because there's no way you'll ever get a better role.

My family and I used to watch the show every Saturday.  And honestly, I can't remember anything about the show except that the main character played guitar in every episode. I also remember the final song on the CD, which was borderline ridiculous:



Somehow, this song did not make #1 on the charts.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah...I have no idea why that song didn't skyrocket the charts...hahaha.

Is she saying "New shoes, you rule," or "New shoes, new rule"? I can't tell.

Anonymous said...

She hasn't been the same since she bought new shoes? I couldn't tell. XD

Anonymous said...

I thought she really blew it playing Nancy Drew....or maybe it was just that ND movie in general. Either way, I do remember some of that show, and I can say...Emma Roberts...not the best actress.

Anonymous said...

I remember that show! Well I remember my sister loving the show, buys a gameboy game of it, then after a day gives the game to me

Anonymous said...

Hahaha!!!! You crack me up. XD Of course, there's no way you can top playing The Nancy Drew. ;) You're too hilarious. Never stop being funny. =]
- K.C. <3

Hannah! said...

Haha I used to watch 'Unfabulous' all the time with my sister and brother. But the show was super chessy and ridiculous. She couldn't act either. Lol and that song: "New Shoes" was super stupid too.

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha