Thursday, April 5, 2012

Three Things

It's another Three Things Thursday, where I list the three eBooks I've worked on most recently.  Once again, they're rather short eBooks, because short books are easier to edit.
  • The First Easter, which is the story of Jesus' death and resurrection.  The pictures are nice, but I'm not very fond of the writing style.  The author favors long sentences.
  • Charta S. Patricii, or The Charter of Saint Patrick.  It's a short (four paragraph) letter, written in Latin.  Most people think it was written by a Welsh monk, not St. Patrick.
  • The Manifestation of the Miraculous Medal is the story of how Saint Catherine Laboure was visited three times by the Blessed Virgin Mary and was instructed to make the miraculous medal.  People still wear the miraculous medal today.
Enjoy Holy Thursday, everyone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you too, Micheal! God bless!

Moriah said...

You too Micheal, I love Easter its still my favorite Holiday from when I was a kid, but im 16 years old now so im gonna help my 3 year old niece find the Easter eggs. And I'm gonna help dye the eggs and after me & my niece find them , I'm going to help my mom peel them.And next week is Spring Break for me Yes!

Anonymous said...

PLEASE MICHAEL!!!!!!!!!! UPLOAD THAT NANCY DREW NINTENDO GAME!!!!!! AND DO SOME OTHER VIDEOS! NOT LONG ONES B/C IDK ITS HARD TO CATCH UP AND SUCH... I WILL TRY THOUGH! WE WANT NANCY DREW TOMB OF THE LOST QUEEN!!!!! AND MAYBE ANOTHER VIDEO WHERE WE CAN SEE YOUR FACE!!!! BYE!!!!!