Monday, April 2, 2012

New Nancy Drew Newsletter

The latest Nancy Drew newsletter has been released.  It mainly focuses on the upcoming Nancy Drew game, Tomb of the Lost Queen.  Some of the things that have been released for this game include:

As you would expect, because this game takes place in Egypt, we will see at least one puzzle that includes hieroglyphics.  Hopefully, my sixth-grade Egyptian education won't fail me now.

Pre-orders for the game start on April 3rd, or as I like to call it, "Tuesday".

4 comments:

Philip said...

**SCREAMS** That's tomorrow!!! O happy happyohappyhappyoohappy day!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus, the trailer is to be revealed tomorrow as well, as told to us by Little Jackelope in her latest weekend puzzle. :D

Philip said...

Oh, and you've probably heard all about it, and are sick of being asked, but--

What do you think of the new interface? :)

http://www.herinteractive.com/cms/blog/node/827

Amy M. said...

So...Do you know if you'll be doing TMB video walkthrough? I love you ND walkthroughs! I think they are awesome! :)

Anonymous said...

OMG! I learned about Egypt in sixth grade too.