Monday, April 23, 2012

Important News

Hey, folks.  Important news today.

As some of you probably know, I'm currently working as a seminarian for the Roman Catholic Church.  Once my current assignment is over (May 27), I'm going to stop being a seminarian.  I've decided to take a 1-2 year break from my priestly studies.

It seems like this is a good time to take a break, because if I continued, I would start studying theology in the fall.  So, I'm sort of at a halfway point in my studies.  That's a pretty good time to take a break.

9 comments:

Zelda said...

What are your plans during your break? Vacationing all over the place like Nancy? :)

Anonymous said...

What are you going to do on your break??? :) You should go traveling and take pictures and videos of the places you go then share them with us. =] Just like Nancy Drew and maybe you will even stumble on your very own mystery. Well, whatever you decide on doing on your break, make sure you have fun and have some time to rest. Oh, and tell us all about it. XD
- K.C. <3

Anonymous said...

I hope that when you get back from your break, you will be full of life expirences. I wish you the best!

Anonymous said...

Hello does it mean that you won't be a priest anymore?
Anyway I hope you'll enjoy your break.
Biz from Lyon

Donita said...

Good for you - that must have been a hard decision. I think if you decide to go back to it after some other life experiences, your contribution will be the stronger for it. Maybe you won't, and you will have found a better fit for your life. Please let us know a little of what you're doing. You're a nice guy and I like reading about your life.

Unknown said...

Have fun whatever you do,Michael. You deserve it! But no breaks from ND walkthroughs! :D

Anonymous said...

That's a good idea. Good luck to you!

miu said...

you sound like you work very hard so i'm sure this break is much deserving. rest is good.

Anonymous said...

Sounds good! Everyone needs a break now and again.