Monday, March 19, 2012

Videogame Music Radio

Someone tipped me off to a website called Videogame Music Radio.  It's basically an online radio station, which plays songs from videogames.

There are no DJs or advertisements; just a program that automatically selects songs from the list of 419 videogame songs.  I thought it was interesting, although there are definitely some songs I'd like to see them add to the list of rotating songs.

Anyway, I just thought I'd share it with you.  I'll have to start listening to it when I'm at the office.

3 comments:

Izzy :) said...

So this isn't about the post, but... IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!! :) I'm 12!

Anonymous said...

That's really cool. Maybe they can have Nancy Drew or Pajama Sam music. Anyway, this is a request for one of your blog topics:
-Can you write a blog over your testimony for Christ?

I have my own, and I am wondering what yours is like. Thank you! :)

Anonymous said...

SWEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D YEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D