Thursday, March 1, 2012

Three Things - 3D Youtube

1. I was watching a Youtube video the other day, and I noticed a 3D button. Apparently, you can now watch certain Youtube videos in 3D. Here's an example of this:



2. Whatever happened to the plans to have Tangled on the 3DS? Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure that none of the 3D movies which were promised to come to the 3DS have actually arrived.

It's not that I really want to watch 3D movies on the 3DS. The game's screen is pretty tiny for movies. But it's the only 3D-capable device I own; I might as well use it for watching 3D material at some point.

3. Apparently, there is a way to use the two 3DS cameras and Youtube's 3D function together to watch 3D Youtube videos. I tried it out, and it doesn't really work. Phooey.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why don't you try the old-fashioned 3D glasses (the ones made out of cardboard and have red and blue lenses)?

Anonymous said...

My 3D glasses doesn't work with the video ):