- They have a new, extensive merchandise store. Now there are all sorts of t-shirts and things you can buy, which are based off the games.
- The upcoming Nancy Drew: Tomb of the Lost Queen features a new interface. It looks pretty fancy, and it gets rid of the black border which sometimes appears around the game, depending on which mode you're playing the game in (and your computer monitor). The inventory is going to be at the bottom of the screen, rather than in an inventory menu. I wonder what changes will be made to the text boxes.
- The price of many of the older Nancy Drew games has dropped. The price drop is more apparent if you download the games, rather than purchase the CD versions.
- Her Interactive worked with the Make a Wish Foundation to put one of their fans into the upcoming game. Rachel died recently, but we'll make sure to keep a lookout for her when playing the game.
- Bonus news: the cover art for the upcoming game has been released.
That's a lot of Nancy Drew news this month. Next month, pre-orders start for Nancy Drew: Tomb of the Lost Queen so charge up your credit cards! Or save up your allowances, if you don't have credit cards.