Sunday, February 26, 2012

Brave

They released another trailer for the next Pixar movie, Brave.  This trailer appears to be two and a half minutes, taken directly from the movie.



Okay, now I want to see the movie.  The last two trailers didn't capture my interest, but this one makes the movie look good.  I can't understand what the characters are saying all the time, but it looks interesting.

It also reminds me of Robin Hood, but that's probably because that movie also had an archery scene, in which someone hits a bullseye by shooting an arrow through another arrow.

I was nine when the first Pixar movie came out, so I guess it's accurate to say that I grew up, watching all of the Pixar movies. I stopped watching Pixar films when I went to college, and I haven't seen a Pixar film since, except Toy Story 3. Maybe it's time to start watching their shows again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This. Looks. Awesome.

Justin said...

Looks very good, but you know what I am excited for even more? Ender's Game movie march of 2013!

ALYSIA V. PARKER said...

Looks pretty good, I just hope it has other interesting characters in it as well

Anonymous said...

I can't wait!