The other day, I tried to play one of those mad libs-esque games, where you answer several questions, and hilarity results. To start with, the game asked me to name four things, among others:
1. Two colors
2. An animal
3. A drink
4. A street
So, if you're playing along at home, pick those things yourself. I made my decisions, and here's what came back.
1. YOUR REAL NAME:
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 3 letters of real name plus izzle):
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (color + animal):
The Green Gorilla
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name + street name):
Edwin French Boulevard
5. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (color + drink):
6. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black + name of your pet):
I'm not sure how accurate this game was, but The Green Gorilla sounds like a pretty wild detective name. And Purple Milk is the worst superhero name ever. I don't know who Edwin French Boulevard is trying to fool, though; he clearly doesn't have what it takes to be a soap star. And Black Snickers doesn't seem like a very good Goth name.