Wednesday, December 21, 2011

December Newsletters

The Nancy Drew folks released two newsletters during December.  I've been talking about my trip to Spain over the past week and a half, so I haven't had time to talk about them until now.

The first newsletter is about their holiday sale. Buy a physical copy of one of their games, and you'll get it for half off!  You also get a free strategy guide and a Koko Kringles chocolate bar.  The sale is still ongoing, but they've run out of chocolate bars.  Sounds like the sale was a success.

The second newsletter is about their second text challenge.  From what I can tell, it's basically a series of puzzles, and you have to text your answers to them.  Get enough answers right, and you could win the big prize!  If you don't get enough answers right, you're still in the running, but for a lesser prize.

4 comments:

Izzy :) said...

I wish i could have gotten a Koko Kringle bar!

Sammy said...

Even though I already own all the Nancy Drew games, I was actually contemplating buying one again just for the koko kringle!

Anonymous said...

Awww....no more Koko Kringle...?! :`( What is this madness?! haha :)

ALYSIA V. PARKER said...

I tried the text challenge and I scored I think it was 50 points so I wasn't eligible for the Grand Prize but it had a lot of good puzzles in it like what can you hold in your right hand but not with your left? and other mini puzzles like that!