Saturday, December 24, 2011

Blog Writing, Cold

I'm not sure what to write about today.

I haven't done any blog writing in a few weeks.  The story of my trip to Spain was all written back in August.  So when the Spain stories were being put up, I didn't do any writing.

And you know something?  I kind of liked not having to do any blog writing.  It was a nice break.

But now I'm back, so I guess I have to get into the habit of writing again.  Hmmm...let's see...what can I write about?

It's insanely cold here in California right now.  I consider any temperature under 60 degrees to be insanely cold. I've started to wear two pairs of socks each day, instead of one.  I'm wearing two jackets, too, which looks ridiculous because only the one on the inside has a hood.

Gee, I don't think I remember how to write about interesting blog topics anymore.

18 comments:

Kira said...

Haha! I must say, we are having an unusually warm December here in Washington. O_O It's raining today, but it's the first time in weeks I've seen rain. I blame global warming. XD

Inky said...

Argle, you should watch an abstract-& altogether inspirational, yet somewhat strange film called: The Fantasticks. I'm sure you could get it from your library. Then you can write one of your lovely synopsis of the film.

Amy M. said...

HI I just thought I tell you I love your Nancy Drew video walkthroughs! I think you're pretty cool :)

Hadley said...

@Inky,um,Argle?

Bekah said...

Um...you could blog about...Christmas? Y'know, the thing that's tomorrow that the majority of the world will be celebrating? How does your Christmas day go?

Anonymous said...

In Alabama we are used to it, benn like that sense October, even got in the 30's sometimes

Anonymous said...

Hey! my friend was wondering if you could do a walkthrough for "MyScene Goes to Hollywood". it seems like a boring game but it's pretty fun. xD
happy holidays :)

Anonymous said...

Here in England it is 10' degrees, we consider that warm!

Karen said...

60 degrees isn't bad it's that darn wind-shield, that makes it colder then it is.

C Tippett said...

whatever you write we will read gladly

Izzy :) said...

It's 6 degrees here.

Izzy :) said...

and that's only the 3rd day of winter!We went from the 60s right down to single digits in a matter of just a few weeks!

Justice said...

Merry Christmas, Michael! (I won't have access to a computer tomorrow so I'm wishing it to you early.) Happy holidays, and God bless! :)

Anonymous said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD

Anonymous said...

Whoops....I'm a bit early...HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha xD

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Michael Gray. :)

Anonymous said...

Well, you could write about Christmas.

Anonymous said...

It's 9F here.....