Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Blog Plans

Okay, the general consensus seems to be that I should try to alternate the various topics I have here on this blog.  I support this idea.  I remember that there was one week where I talked about videogames every single day, and it got boring.

The problem with me setting up blog plans is that I don't always follow them.  For example, I have a general policy of writing about news on Friday/Saturday.  And you'll notice I've only done that about three times since September.  Whoops.

Also, I seem to forget my Three Things segment for months at a time.  Silly me.  Maybe I should try to always have news on Friday and threes on Thursday.

Anyway, I like the idea of posting a new chapter of my Nancy Drew story every 2-3 days.  It sounds good to me, so that's what I'll do.

As for the trip to Spain, I think I'll write about it from December 9th to the 21st.  Yes, I have that much material written up about the trip to Spain.  Each day's entry is going to be one day of the trip, and many of them will have pictures.  It'll be great, and you'll love it.  Either that, or you'll stop reading the blog for two weeks.  No big deal.

5 comments:

NancywantClues said...

Getting organized, huh? I like it! Of course, I have the exact opposite problem, I use my 'themed' posts too often. :P

I can't wait for your ND fanfiction! And that Spain trip sounds sooooo cool! :D

Becki said...

This sounds good! Yay! :D

Justice said...

Yay! I can't wait to finally hear about your trip! And alternating sounds like a good plan (yeah, I know I ideally should've cast my vote yesterday, but I've been a bit behind on keeping up with your posts, distracted by my own life and such...). Anyhow, whatever you end up doing is fine with me; your blog is always at least *somewhat* interesting. :)

Diana said...

Organization is the key to life as my Spanish teacher would say. Can't wait to hear about your trip!

Sammy said...

Yay! I'm looking forward to the next few weeks until you totally forget about all this and just post randomly again. lol