Saturday, November 12, 2011

Audio Recording

Hey, you guys should know this.  Is there any kind of iPhone app I can use to record audio?  Specifically, I'm thinking of using the iPhone to capture the audio for my video walkthroughs, because people say my new computer's microphone is bad.

The iPhone has voice recognition, so I have to believe it has some kind of high-quality audio recording program.  People probably use it to make bootleg recordings of concerts and things.

Does the app have a time limit?  I know the audio program on the Nintendo DSi has a time limit of, say, forty seconds.  That's not very useful.  It'd be nice if the audio program for the iPhone didn't have a time limit to destroy its usefulness.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

myRecorder app, 1$

Anonymous said...

My iPod came with a voice memo app, which I've used to record for projects and things. Have you tried that?

Hadley said...

on my ipod,there was a voice memo app,and you can record as much audio as you want.

Miriam said...

You could use Audacity on your computer. It's free and pretty easy to figure out. :) http://audacity.sourceforge.net/
I used it for a documentary I had to make for school last year, among other things.

NancywantClues said...

The voice memo app works pretty good. You could also try iTalk: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/italk-recorder/id293673304?mt=8

;)

Sammy said...

I don't find the audio that bad. And anyway, voice recording on ipods/iphones wouldn't sound that much better.

Anonymous said...

Actually, the DSi recording system records for 10 seconds, not 40 seconds. Mistakes are learning tools beneficial to the world, so I forgive you.

Josh said...

In the event you nonetheless question its side effects just maintain in thoughts the fact that for thousands of many years individuals of South Africa have utilized this miracle plant as a urge for food suppressant, and today as science has reached to an outmost level the makers of Unique Hoodia dosage can guarantee you a weight reduction without any kind of hurt for your physique. What consumers do not realize is that these created products offer the lower price as a result of the lower hoodia quantity. There are many different kinds of Hoodia, but only Hoodia gordonii has been shown to have appetite suppressant qualities. This only proves that the manufacturer has nothing to hide and is very confident that their product will work. Vince DelMonte is the author of Your Six Pack Quest found at , by clicking the blue link on the page!