Friday, October 14, 2011

Shining Force

I'm currently playing Shining Force, a strategy RPG.  It's one of those games where a group of unlikely heroes come together and save the world.  These heroes include...
  • Max, the strongest fighter in the kingdom
  • Anri, the princess who knows magic spells
  • Mae, whose father is the head of the royal guard
  • Gort, a famous hero from the last war
And when I think about it, that's not an unlikely group of heroes at all.  If I had to pick a group of people to save the world, I would consider all of them to be likely candidates.

I've tried filming a video walkthrough for this game twice, but I can't ever seem to make it past chapter two without wanting to restart the entire project.  Maybe I'll try again someday.

4 comments:

Invisible said...

That seems more like the likely group of heroes than the unlikely heroes

Anonymous said...

I would team up a whole group of the best superheros together like Superman , Wonderwoman, Iron Man , The Hulk etc.

3D###Boy said...

Like Marvel right Anonymous??

Anonymous said...

It would be awesome if you did do a video walkthrough for Shining Force someday! It's one of my favorite games, and I'd love to see what your commentary would be!