Sunday, October 2, 2011

Next Video Walkthrough

Thanks to the recent poll, I decided the next video walkthroughs are Pajama Sam 3 and Phoenix Wright 2.

I want to put up the Phoenix Wright games, before putting up Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney.  That's because I make references to the Phoenix Wright games in Apollo Justice.

For example, in Apollo Justice, there is a character named Trucy Wright, who is Phoenix's daughter.  She was born around the time Phoenix was in college, so I decided that Phoenix's college girlfriend--who we meet in the third Phoenix Wright game--is most likely the mother.  I mention this a few times in the walkthrough.

But then, about 80% through the game, they mention that Trucy is Phoenix's adopted daughter.  And it sort of upsets me that we don't find this out sooner.  That's sort of something worth mentioning, although I can see how the game has fun, forcing you to guess who Trucy's mother is.

In any case, that's why I should probably post the third Phoenix Wright game before the Apollo Justice game.  If I don't, nobody will know who I'm talking about, when I say so-and-so must be Trucy's mother.

I'm going to post the Phoenix Wright 2 videos at a rate of seven per day.  In the meantime, I'll try to edit the unedited video walkthroughs.  Hopefully, they'll be done by the time I ask you guys which walkthrough I should post next (i.e. after PW2 is done).


EDIT: Total change of plans, everyone!  It turns out there are way too many Phoenix Wright videos to get through before Nancy Drew: Albi in Ashes.  So instead of rushing these videos, I'm just going to go slowly.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought Trucy's mom might be Iris!!!!! O.O But then I found out that Nick adopted her...haha

Diana said...

YAY! So excited! Can't wait for the next couple of days! :D

Hadley said...

lol I've always wondered if Phoenix would get married and have (or adopt) kids. and he has! can't wait for alibi in ashes.

Anonymous said...

Yay for Alibi in Ashes. And I'm glad they are getting more creative with the Nancy Drew titles now. They've improved so much since "message in a haunted mansion" and Treasure in a royal tower".

Hadley said...

@anoymous at 10:42 um,i thought MHM was the best game,along with stay tuned for danger. the older ones are definitly the best,and the other ones kind of suck,while THIS one looks awesome...

Anonymous said...

@Hadley oops sorry I didn't word that very well.. I meant the TITLES from some of the older games were not as good. I'm right with you- I loved the older games, and MHM is one of my favourites

Hadley said...

@anoymous at 11:02 lol its ok.i agree some of the titles weren't as good,i could come up with better ones. and i think i misunderstood you the first time,after all you did mention the wird title. oh well,we all make mistakes,and we all learn from them.

Anonymous said...

Did you order ALIBI IN ASHES NANCY DREW yet? Please answer back! :D I want to see the walkthrough for it because I can like experience it when watching