Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Nancy Drew: Alibi in Ashes

Nancy Drew: Alibi in Ashes comes out today!  Make sure to stop by your local store and buy a copy, if you don't have one already!

As for me, I don't have a copy of the game yet.  I'm in the situation where a copy of the game is on its way, but I have no idea when it will actually appear.  It could be today, it could be a week from today, I don't know.  If I was smart, I wouldn't have deleted the email about it.  Whoopsies...

Anyway, there's no real blog post today, because I'm waiting for my copy of the game.  Once I get the follow-up email about it, I'll update this blog saying that I got the game, and that I love it, and so on and so forth.  But in the meantime, I'm just waiting.

And...apparently there's a song called "Waiting on Nancy Drew", so I'm not the only one who's waiting right now!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mine is coming today!! Of course UPS doesn't deliver until after 6pm so I still have about 4 hours.... can't wait to play it, it looks like a lot of fun!

Becki said...

I have to wait for the library to get it... but they still don't have The Captive Curse! X-(

Anonymous said...

I got mine earlier. I love it!!! It's so interesting. I think it's one of the easiest ND games i've played.


~Kay

Air am said...

Ugh, when is it coming out!? I can't wait for it.

Anonymous said...

@Air am, It came out on the 18th.

Cai said...

Can't wait for your walkthrough

Anonymous said...

Question! I know HER packages the box differently depending on where you get it. I was wondering if you know whether they stopped the "bigger" boxes that came like WAV.

I can't wait to play mine!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous 6:31:
Kind of...they don't have the BIG boxes anymore, but they STILL have boxes....if that makes any sense...haha They're smaller than the older ones are. Does that make any sense??? Hope I helped!!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Whoa this is going to be the bestest walkthrough ever!!!!!!!!! Go Michael, go!