Wednesday, October 12, 2011

More EBooks!

Hey, everyone!  Three more eBooks, produced by me, have hit the Internet!
  • The Magic Bed: A book of fairy tales from India.  I like the last one, but I don't really like the others.  I chose to work on this book, because it's illustrated by John R. Neill, who later became famous for becoming the official illustrator of the Oz series.
  • Leo XIII, The Great Leader: An obituary of sorts for Pope Leo XIII, written after he died but before the next Pope was elected.
  • In Illud: Omnia mihi tradita sunt a Patre: A homily by St. Athanasius, in the original Greek with a Latin translation.  This is probably the last time I will produce a text in Greek, because it is a humongous hassle.
...And by now, I'm sure these books are already available on Amazon and iTunes for free, because those websites are good about that sort of thing.

I'm less happy with the website that will print out a paperback version of the eBook and charge $20 for it, because a) I don't get any of that money, even though I produced the book, and b) they always pick really bad photos to go on the cover of the book. 

4 comments:

Becki said...

So cool! :D

Invisible said...

Well people shouldn't judge a book by its cover, but you should get part of the money

Hadley said...

Michael,did you see the trailer for the new ND game,Legend of the Lost Tomb I think it's called?

Hadley said...

I mean Tomb of the Lost Queen.