Monday, October 24, 2011

Back to the Future: The Walkthrough

A new video walkthrough for Back to the Future: The Videogame: Episode One: It's About Time I Got To The End Of The Game's Title has been released!

The actual video footage was recorded by me, while the commentary is done by Paul Franzen and Nicholas Suprak.  For the most part, I enjoy their commentary.  I do not enjoy the parts where they comment on how bad I am at playing the game, but at least it makes things interesting.



There are plans to make a walkthrough for Episode Two, this time with much better picture quality. Also, I might make an appearance and do commentary for one of the videos.

6 comments:

Izzy said...

Wow they talk a lot.

Diana said...

Can't wait! I enjoyed this walkthrough, it was pretty funny. i didn't think you were THAT bad...

Inky said...

I LOVE this! Their commentary reminds me exactly of the funny clever things you used to say during your older games...You should talk more in your videos again.

Sammy said...

lol "Mchael Gray getting lost for a second there". But I don't really like their commentary-They talk right over the top of the game. I prefer commentary that is between talking-like Michael's walkthroughs!

Inky said...

@Sammy You remind me of a mom. ;D

Anonymous said...

Did anyone else, after watching the walkthrough, dig out their Back to the Future movies? :D