Sunday, October 23, 2011

Alibi in Ashes - Teaser

I made a teaser trailer for my upcoming video walkthrough for Nancy Drew: Alibi in Ashes.



I put down "November" as the release date for the walkthrough, due to a number of reasons.

1. I'm still waiting for a copy of "special edition" with some bonus features. Giving it another week won't hurt.

2. I want to have the entire walkthrough done, before I start releasing videos.

3. Re-recording commentary at certain points seems like it will prove to be a hassle. It will take some time.

People have responded to the news with a mixture of compassion, impatience and cursing. But you're just going to have a wait, everyone! The walkthrough isn't done yet, and I've got other priorities in my life.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU TORTURE ME MICHAEL!!!!!! :O

Caitlin said...

Awww, *hugs michael* i'm not putting Pressure on you. just get it out when you have the time .

Anonymous said...

ah cute little kitty! I seriously thiught you would get distracted by the ice cream shop....lol :D

Kira said...

Patience is a virtue, everyone. :-)

Diana said...

Lol. I laughed so hard. Cute kitty! Please take your time and ignore all those comments on your youtube page that say hurry up. If we love you, we can wait. haha

Becki said...

Dawwwww! X3 Izzat Julie? She's sooo cute! XD

(If you can't tell, I have a soft spot for cats)

Can't wait, Michael! :D

Invisible said...

Please don't let Julie distract you Michael.

Alexandra said...

Awwww...Julie's so cute!! :D

Anonymous said...

curseing! gosh people can wait another week or two he has a life you know!

Hadley said...

stop teasing us! :(

Sammy said...

I think a lot of people forget that Michael is not obligated to do walkthroughs, and we should be happy that he puts them up at all!

Anonymous said...

Awwww...I have 6 cats, I always get distracted.

So if you do get distracted Michael, it makes perfect sense, she's so cute, AND SHE LIKES YOU NOW! HUZZAH!!!

Anonymous said...

Julie the cat is soooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!

Justice said...

"Okay, yay; I solved the puzzle. What was the point of that?"

Hee hee. I really like the teaser video, Michael; it was my 'laugh for the day'. :) (And I understand about having other priorities; I'm content to wait for the walkthrough.)

Anonymous said...

Dear Micheal
Remember me from your other comments.I told you about how i am not nancy drew but a secret detective.Oh here's the secret to the game,if you want ned to go out with another girl just call him and he will fake it.
I'll be waiting
Secret detective

Anonymous said...

Your walkthroughs are worth waiting for!!! :-)


~Kay

Balin said...

It's almost November! Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

I died from laughter @ the trailer. Cute kitty! :)