Saturday, September 3, 2011

Upcoming Video Walkthroughs

After Labor Day (Monday), my summer officially ends, and I'll no longer have time to do video walkthroughs.

So I've been making up for it by doing a lot of video walkthrough recording over the past few weeks.  I figure it's only fair to tell you guys what walkthroughs you'll be seeing on my Youtube page in the months to come.
  1. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
  2. Phoenix Wright 2
  3. Phoenix Wright 3
  4. Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
  5. Time Hollow
  6. Pajama Sam 3
  7. Emerald City Confidential

The last three haven't been edited yet.  I have all the video files, but they haven't been put together into Youtube-length videos yet.

I suppose I'll let you readers make the decision.  Which video walkthrough should I put online first?  The order I put them up doesn't really matter to me, although I'd like to put the Phoenix Wright videos up in the proper order.

13 comments:

Creativity101 said...

It is only fair to tell you that I
would at least like for you to finish Nancy Drew: Alibi in Ashes so when I pre-order and get it that you at least finish it so I will be able look forward to it... I want to admire you for many years to come even if its your last video walkthrough... I know you are a busy guy and you have probably school and/or other activities other than video games but I really do admire you for your love for Nancy Drew and other games...
Please consider it...
~Creativity101

Anonymous said...

apollo justice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

POLLY JUSTICE!!!!! :D

Anonymous said...

@creativity101 he never started alibi in ashes. and i love your phoenix wright walkthroughs,mike! please do more!

Diana said...

Apollo Justice...please, please, please! I'd love to hear your commentary!

Anonymous said...

OMG,I can't believe your going to play Emerald City Confidential.Its one of my favorites games in like,ever!!!!!!.
But I think you should do the Phoenix Wright first.

Twizzler206 said...

Apollo Justice!! Apollo Justice!! Apollo Justice!!

Anonymous said...

Emerald City Confidential i looooove that game!!!

Cathy said...

OMG MICHAEL I PLAYED Emerald City Confidental. SOoooo funn :) I hope you enjoyed it like I did :)

and btw why didn't you wait to get the iPhone 5 if you were going to get iPod 4th generation

Anonymous said...

i would after you do apollo justic and stuff like that i would do pajama sam because you could do that in 5 to 7 parts

Anonymous said...

PRETTY PLEASE DO NANCY DREW ALIBI IN ASHES WHEN IT COMES OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sammy said...

EMERALD CITY CONFIDENTIAL! I still havn't finished that game so please please put that up soon!

Unknown said...

Wait are you going to be doing Ace Investigations?!?!?!
because if you are, you shouldn't be expecting a sequel. Because stupid CAPCOM won't LOCALIZE IT!