Books that I will no longer work on:
- Would You Kill Him? is a novel about the stock market, believe it or not. I was hoping it would be a murder mystery. In any case, I couldn't continue work on this book, because the source material was inproperly copied, so 15% of the words are missing. Ugh.
- Charlotte and Lucy Temple has gone missing, so I can't edit it.
- Twinkle and Chubbins is a book of fairy tales by the man who wrote The Wizard of Oz. I have no idea why this was on the "books to finish" list, because I finished it two years ago. Dealing with the tech guys is sort of a pain, so it's easier to leave this on the list than to ask them to remove it.
- The Short Stories of Apuleius is a collection of stories in Latin. It had super-weird formatting, so I decided it'd be too much work to produce.
- Aids to Endeavor and Legends of the Virgin and Christ were finished by other people (Google), when I wasn't looking.
- In Illud: Omnia mihi tradita sunt a Patre
- De Tribus Habitaculis Liber
- Charta Sancti Patricii
In any case, there are many English books I'm working on, such as a book of Irish fairy tales, a book of Indian fairy tales, and an American fairy tale named The Rescue Syndicate which makes no sense whatsoever but I decided to produce it because it's short and well-illustrated. I have about six books on various saints, about six books by L. Frank Baum, and I'll try not to accept requests until I dwindle the list down from about 20 to 5.