Thursday, August 4, 2011

Video Recording Plans

Okay, everyone!  Here are my latest video/video recording plans.

1. I've got 50 or so videos, of the background music in the Nancy Drew series.  Since no one seems to be very excited about these videos, I'm going to put off uploading them until later.

2.  The walkthrough for Professor Layton 3 is underway!  I'm going to upload a lot of Layton videos every single day this week, so by Sunday, I'll be at the ending to the game.  It's quite a long game.  57 videos?  That's pretty long.

I would like to do a video walkthrough for the fourth Layton game, as soon as it is released.  However, I will not.

3.  Layton will be done on Sunday.  On Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, I'm going to upload the videos for the first two cases of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney.  Yes!

EDIT: It turns out I will not upload Phoenix Wright during those days.  Whoops!


4.  I'm currently recording a walkthrough for Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney.  It's a good game, with some major problems.  I'm trying my best to be nice and cheerful during the walkthrough, but there are a few moments where I break down and start ranting about how horrible Hobo Phoenix is.

5.  On Wednesday evening, I fly to Spain.  And there won't be any new videos, until I get back two weeks later.  So that will give everyone time to digest the Layton and Phoenix Wright walkthroughs.

11 comments:

Diana said...

Can't wait! loving the professor Layton walkthrough and am excited for phoenix wright, as it is my favorite series of all time, with layton in a close second. Hope you have fun in Spain!

Anonymous said...

Thanks 4 doing AJ!!! :D Can't wait to use ur walkthrough 4 help!!! :D That is...once I order a copy and get it...lol I agree with u on Hobo Nick! T_T When I found out I freaked out and I was SO mad I thought it was all just a TERRIBLE nightmare! But I still wanna play it cause of the last case mostly... ;) lol

Anonymous said...

I think the reason for your ND bg music videos is because someone's already uploaded most, if not all, of the series' music to YT already.

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/user/nancydrewmusic

Anonymous said...

Why no 4th Professor Layton game?? i really wanted to see that. It's okay though.

Anonymous said...

Yea!! I'm excited for this all!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait! I love your Professor Layton walkthroughs! Why won't you be doing the 4th Professor Layton game?

Sammy said...

Oh wow you're going to spain? I've been to Europe a couple of times but never to Spain. You have to tell us about it when you get back. :)

Anonymous said...

Why no Professor Layton the Last Spector?? :(

Anonymous said...

That's so cool you're going to Spain! I've never been there before, I wish I could go to Spain! You're so lucky!

wireless dvr systems said...

Looking forward to the implementation of the plan. Good luck.