Friday, August 26, 2011

Nightmare Realm - Demonstration Video

So here's the video I made yesterday.  I'm not going to do a full video walkthrough for this game, but it interested me enough to play through the tutorial and first "world" of the game.


I played ahead after this, and to my complete dismay, I found out that about forty minutes into the game, they have hidden objects screens.  Noooooo!  Why must they ruin this good adventure game with hidden objects challenges?

No, seriously.  The hidden objects thing completely ruined the flow of the game.  I had to stop playing after the third screen (which is doing the first screen again, looking for different objects this time) because I wasn't enjoying it anymore.  The Internet says there are only 11 hidden object screens, but still...I'm not sure if I'm willing to suffer through them.

Which is a real shame, because this is a great game otherwise, and I think a lot of people would like to see me actually do a full walkthrough for the game.  What do you guys think?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to see you do a full walkthrough of this game you're playing!

Anonymous said...

Michael, you tease. You just said you didn't want to do a whole walkthrough for this game.
You know if you make the offer people will want you to see you do a walkthrough, no matter what game it is.

Diana said...

I would love to see this game. It really intrigued me, and there's no other complete video walkthrough on the internet, plus your commentary would be AMAZING/HILARIOUS! Please do it! :)

Anonymous said...

I think my favorite line from that was "You did it mysterious unnamed character!" You should totally do a full walkthrough!

Anonymous said...

Definately

Anonymous said...

you should contuine the game if you don't like the hidden object games but some peole want you you to finish the game and i think you should do the walkthruogh in this not the demersrtion

Anonymous said...

I died @ "You did it mysterious unnamed main character!" Oh, and am I the only one that noticed that the main charcter kind of talks like Nancy Drew? "Its locked!"