Saturday, August 27, 2011

Nightmare Realm and Bandit's Treasure

Okay, so I decided to go ahead with the walkthrough for Nightmare Realm, just because it's very popular.  As in, more popular than my other plan, contining with the Phoenix Wright videos.  Nightmare Realm got about five times as many views as Phoenix, twice as quickly.

...Clearly, you people have no taste in videogames.

Okay, just kidding!  I love you guys!  Just don't get disappointed when the game gets boring-ish. It's not the kind of game you want to play in one sitting.

And speaking of videos, here's a video I made yesterday, of Nancy singing a song in Nancy Drew: Secret of Shadow Ranch (Mobile Mysteries).



8 comments:

Diana said...

Well, I watched the Phoenix Wright on GameCola (btw love the 'a message about our Phoenix Wright videos'), so I'm looking for a new game. This one looks pretty good, I may have to get it. Besides I've beat all of the Phoenix Wright games so...

Anonymous said...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue with Phoenix Wright! I love your Phoenix Wright videos! At the very least,do them AFTER Nightmare Realm? PLEASE?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it's because people have already seen the Phoenix Wright videos on the GameCola account, whereas this is a new walkthrough.

Anonymous said...

That was pretty cool Nancy Drew was singing! I've never heard her sing before. And please continue with that video game walkthrough.It's the one you did yesterday.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Anonymous August 27th 11:28 AM!!! PLEASE continue it!!!! :D And ESPECIALLY if u mean by continuing by doing Apollo Justice!!! I just got it a couple of days ago and I REALLY want ur help if I get stuck!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Michael,
I love you! Your so Cute and funny!!! Your the greatest guy I ever seen! you have a place in my heart. =]

Aimee said...

Lani Minella (Nancy Drew) is a really good singer!
Thanks for uploading!

Justice said...

Huh, I never knew Nancy sang in MHM...or maybe I did, but forgot. *rolls eyes* Anyway, thanks for posting that cool bit of randomness!

And I love you too, Michael (in the "philia" sense, just to be clear! lol). You're a remarkable person. :)