Thursday, August 25, 2011

Back

Hey everyone,

I'm back from Spain. Google locked me out of my email account because I was in a different country, so I wasn't able to update this blog at all.

I'll write more tomorrow, when I'm not suffering from jetlag.  Hopefully.  In the meantime, check out my three Phoenix Wright cases, now on the same channel as the Nancy Drew videos:

Case 1: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFF7B9046EA2A2963
Case 2: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL50449C9D95CB814A
Case 3: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLB561A4034B1ED2E7

-Michael

13 comments:

Airam said...

AWESOME!!
I hope you had fun!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back and screw Gmail!!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Michael!!!!!!!! Super happy you're back!!!!!!!! :D


~Kay

Diana said...

Hope you had fun! So jealous! Haha just kidding. Phoenix Wright yay!

Katie said...

i have been without your blog posts for too long!! hahaha glad your back!!

Anonymous said...

hope you had fun! i was getting bored withe school without your blog to read every day after school.

Sammy said...

I know how you feel, Michael. East to West jetlag is horrible. I am constantly travelling, but since I am Australian, it means i usually travel east to west to get to my destination, and it sucks!

Anonymous said...

I hope you had fun Micheal! Welcome back!

Layla said...

Hey Michael! Welcome Back!
Hope you had an awesome time in Spain!!

Justice said...

Glad you're back, Michael!

I was reading a newspaper article earlier this week about World Youth Day and thought of you. :) It said that a freak thunderstorm interrupted the Pope's speech on Saturday; I'll assume getting drenched was part of your adventures abroad? (From the sounds of it, getting wet would've been a welcome relief over there, what with the triple-digit heat...)

H@nn@h said...

YAAAAAAAY!!!!! MICHAEL'S BACK!!!!! HURAAAAY!!!!!